Updated as of 6/16
- If you have experienced fever, cold symptoms, or other symptoms of COVID within the past two days or have been caring for someone who is COVID positive, please stay home.
- Unvaccinated adults and teenagers are asked to wear a mask until two weeks past receiving the complete COVID vaccine.
- Face masks are optional for children under the age of 12. The rate of infection continues to decline in our area and the risk to a typical child is extremely low.
- You are welcome to bring drinks with you into the service. Common coffee is not currently provided.
- All who would like to receive communion are asked to sanitize their hands when approaching to receive the bread and wine. A host that has been dipped in wine will be placed in your open hand. A gluten-free option will be available.
- Seating with additional space for social distancing is available on the left or right wing of the worship area.
- The service will streamed on our Facebook page for those who are not comfortable attending in person.